Itching to start a new job in Standard Time®? This video will help. It’s a full tutorial for creating new jobs, projects, and work orders in ST.
What can you do with a project in ST? (scroll down below the video for a list)
Here’s a list of things you can do with a job in ST:
- Scan barcodes to start and stop a timer for that job
- Enter hours directly into the timesheet for the job
- Enter expenses (or materials) consumed on the shop floor
- View future workload based on projects and tasks
- View future employee availability based on that new job
- View a Gantt chart of the job and its tasks
- Drag and drop tasks to reschedule or “slot” the job for production
- See future revenue you’ll receive from the job
- Send an invoice to a client for the time and materials on the job
Pretty nice? Yeah!
Let us know what you think of the new ST2022 interface.