This video will show you how Standard Time uses rates for client invoicing. Different rates for different employees. Once Standard Time is set up you won’t need to fuss with it. Just set each project rate for each employee and you’re done.
You have several models to choose from:
- User rates (Default. Each user has their own rates for each project)
- Role rates (each role a person plays on a project has it’s own rates)
- Category rates (each kind of work has it’s own rate)
- Project rates (each project has it’s rate, regardless of user or kind of work. Least flexible)
- Option Year rates (for government contracting)
Check stdtime.com for more details.